Was Honda's Mr. Opportunity a casualty of Japan's natural disasters?
Instead, Consumerist reports that Honda and RPA, the automaker's television marketing firm, have created a series of spots starring actor Patrick Warburton to "remind consumers why Honda is the best choice," says RPA's Executive Creative Director Joe Baratelli.
No word yet on whether Mr. Opportunity will return at year-end sales time next fall after Honda's vehicle supplies are replenished.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models