Bugatti Galibier sedan put on hold because it's not outrageous enough
The 800-horsepower four-door concept car needs more power, rear space and an extra dose of luxurious comfort. Durheimer believes the Galibier should be the car that serves as an "argument stopper," meaning there is no further discussion with regards to its position as best car on the planet.
Bugatti executives will make a decision on the fate of the Galibier later this year. Though we may never be able to afford one, we hope that Durheimer gives it the green light. There's not enough cars in the world that run on pure insanity, and the Galibier would certainly help liven up that segment.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models