Mini's WRC effort is hot to trot
Mini's World Rally Championship team has some work ahead if it intends to live up to the brand's historic rally credentials, but the post-jump video illustrates that Mini clearly has the tool needed for success.
Follow the jump to watch drivers Dani Sordo and Kris Meeke as they take the horns of the Mini John Cooper Works WRC car, which is based on the Countryman. Mini's "cute and hip" aesthetic gives way to something a bit more badass when it's attacking a rally circuit. You'll hear no complaints from us. Follow the jump for one minute and 38 seconds of fast-paced video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models