Motor Trend gets dirty with the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon, Porsche Panamera Turbo and BMW X6 M
True to its word, Motor Trend has released a follow-up video to its three-way drag race between the Cadillac CTS-V Sportwagon, the Porsche Panamera Turbo and the BMW X6 M, though this isn't exactly your run-of-the-mill comparison test. Given the quirkiness of the vehicles at hand, MT took all three vehicles out to a dry lake bed for a little fun in the sun. If you like watching high-dollar, high-horsepower cars get down and dirty, you'll want to check out the video after the jump.
It's hosted by none other than our pal Jonny Lieberman, and he's even wearing proper footwear this time around. So, which of these automotive oddities came out on top? You'll have to check out the video to see for yourself.
[Source: Motor Trend via YouTube]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX