Video: The strange town where everyone owns a Ferrari
Welcome to the Netherlands, where the houses are all perfect - almost to a Truman Show level of creepiness - and everyone, without exception, drives a Ferrari. Most people seem to own at least two. At least, that's what the Netherlands looks like when a Ferrari club rents a bunch of vacation bungalows for a group gathering.
The video shows a solid collection of 575s, California Spiders, 430s and 599s, with some 308s and a Boxer thrown in for good measure. Imagine the glorious sound that erupts in the morning when everyone leaves... Hit the jump for a walkthrough of the fantasyland.
[Source: YouTube via MotoFilm]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video