VIDEO: Autoblog playing with KITT, having too much fun
You may have seen our In the Autoblog Garage report from earlier today about a very unique car: the KITT Shelby GT500 KR. When someone offers you the keys to what is essentially a supercharged V8-powered prop, you make the most of your time together. The above video shot and produced by Chris Shunk shows you exactly how we spent our all-too-short time with KITT, which is to say, we peeled out a lot and pretended to be a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, and the powerless.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX