Lexus IS Coupe close to confirmed, maybe debuting in Tokyo?
Since it's launch in Japan in 1998, the Lexus IS series has always had at least four doors and, for a while, was offered with five. But Toyota's 3-Series challenger has never directly taken on the Munich's coupe or convertible models. That may change soon though as Lexus' Australian Manager John Roca has dropped a hint about an IS coupe. In a press release for a limited edition IS250x Roca is quoted as expressing excitement about upcoming models including "the V8-powered IS-F and potentially, an IS coupe in the future." It will be interesting to see what Toyota has on their stand at the Tokyo Motor Show in October.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX