Restaurateur wants the last Taurus
When Cathy caught wind of the plant's closure this Friday, he began inquiring as to how he might obtain the final Taurus that rolls off the line. Ford spokesperson, Anne Marie Gattari is quoted as saying that the automaker is "working to make it happen."
Mr. Cathy, who opened his first restaurant in 1946, is somewhat of an auto collector and if he succeeds in his acquisition of the Taurus, it will find a home along other vehicles at his Atlanta headquarters.
[Source: Yahoo! News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models