2007 Saab 9-3 interior gets once over
Three levels of "infortainment" are also now being offered, all of which include a CD player and auxiliary audio input standard. Standard is the Saab Infotainment system, while the Saab Infotainment CD Changer adds an in-dash 6-disc CD changer and the Saab Infotainment Plus adds a GPS sat nav system with 6.5-inch touch screen. The top of the line audio systems gets treated to Bose hardware as well, that includes twin subwoofers and twin amps.
On the mechanical side of things the 2007 Saab 9-3 benefits from the addition of a new standard six-speed manual transmission that comes coupled with the 210 bhp turbo engine.
Follow the jump for Saab's full press release...
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models