Spy Shots: 2008 Dodge Viper
The massive hood vents add fuel to the speculation that the fourth-generation snake will get a serious horsepower boost, possibly with help from the clever chaps at McLaren Performance Technologies. Allpar.com points to the McLarenized V10 Viper shown at this year's Detroit Auto Show, and rated at a stout 615 hp, as an indication of what's to come, with a likely target of 650 hp for the 2008 car.
No wonder the Corvette gang are working on the "Blue Devil"...
[Sources: Winding Road, allpar.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies