Cadillac CTS Coupe coming by 2008
Sources close to Cadillac spilled the beans to AutoWeek about the addition of a coupe to the CTS lineup when the sedan's second generation debuts in 2008 as a 2009 model. While not officially approved, Lutz the car czar reportedly "really wants it" and since the lion's share of its components, sheetmetal and powertrains would come straight from the CTS the associated costs shouldn't be too much for the General to swallow. AutoWeek, however, expresses concern over the coupe's size, which will be larger than potential competitors including the BMW 3-Series coupe, Infiniti G35 and upcoming Audi A5. A probable V-Series edition with 400-hp, however, would give it the grunt to keep up with most luxury two-doors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video