Saleen to introduce Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang in NYC
Saleen announced yesterday that it intends to unveil a special Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang at the New York Auto Show next week. While no images of the vehicle were made available (the snap above is of Saleen's 2005 NY Auto Show display), the Mustang tuning house did reveal the collector’s coupe would be packing a 370-hp V8 and that the styling would harken back to the 1970s. We’ll have more info on this Mustang dedicated to International Motorsports Hall of Fame inductee Parnelli Jones when we arrive in the Big Apple next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video