Volkswagen leads European market in 2005
VW's European market share is now 11.1 percent. The company's 2005 performance has been driven by its Golf model, which accounted for more than a third of VW's sales. Volkswagen Chairman Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard credited the company's strong performance to its wide range of new and updated models, led by the Golf Plus (pictured). Bernhard promises "more surprises" for 2006, and a strong focus on the high-volume segment of the market.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies