Xcar gets muddy with BRP's Can-Am Maverick
It does so with a 976-cc, V-twin Rotax engine with 101 horsepower that propels the Maverick's 1,294 pounds, it can be either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive at the flick of a switch, it's got 14 inches of suspension travel, and it's road legal in the UK. Eschewing the sanity of the road, Xcar flogs it in an English field and finds the Maverick is capable of a great many things, including the reward of "a childish state of giddiness."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models