Red Bull showcases France's 'Gardians of Dakar'
For the 2015 running of the race, Red Bull is sponsoring a Murderers' Row of talent. The names include 11-time Dakar winner Stéphane Peterhansel, World Rally Championship legend Carlos Sainz, last year's motorcycle-class winner Marc Coma and several others. Not to mention the energy drink company is putting its name on one of the sinister-looking Peugeot 2008 DKR racers.
To look forward to this year's event, Red Bull has a new video in which it lets the participants show off a little in France and compares them to the country's cowboys, known as Gardians. It takes about two minutes to get everyone introduced, but things get much more exciting from there. The 2015 Dakar Rally runs from January 4-17 through Argentina, Chile and Bolivia. Scroll down to watch the video.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies