In observance of Memorial Day 2013
It's Memorial Day, folks. And while, for many of us, that means a day off from the daily grind, we respectfully tip our hats to all of the women and men who have served or regrettably fallen to keep the Unites States the land of the free.
Like many of you, we at Autoblog are taking the day off to have some pre-summer fun with family and friends, but don't worry, as we have a fully stocked queue of automotive content ready to hit your screen throughout the day.
From all of us at Autoblog, have a pleasant and safe Memorial Day. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX