Production resumes at Chrysler plant after murder-suicide
Police said on Thursday that an ongoing dispute between two employees at the plant resulted in one stabbing the other at 7:50 AM, and then fleeing. He was found later Thursday on Belle Isle, dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The names of the men were not confirmed by authorities, but co-workers and neighbors identified the man who killed his co-worker as Jeff Hunt and the slain co-worker as Keith Readus, sources have reported.
The Jefferson North plant produces the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango.
Read more here on the incident.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models