Mercedes A-Class caught out in the cold
The corporate Mercedes-Benz grille and pronounced nose will tag along on the A-Class, as will a high beltline and some rather funky side mirrors. It's unclear exactly which drivetrain options will show up once the vehicle lands Stateside, however. Were we to guess, we'd say a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine isn't a bad bet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models