These are American senior citizens' favorite cars
Value is also a big attractor for the senior dollar, a consideration for buyers nearing the end of their careers or already on fixed incomes. The brand names on the list may not surprise anyone, though the Cadillac and Buick brands high scores show that those divisions' push for a younger average buyer age hasn't put off longstanding customers. In fact, there are some models that owe their continued existence to this older demographic.
So which cars are they? Hit the gallery and find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models