Followup: Scott Burgess resumes role as auto critic for The Detroit News
Following an official apology by his former and once again present editors, Scott Burgess, auto critic for The Detroit News, has returned to the newspaper. Burgess had resigned after changes were made to a review he had written that criticized the 2011 Chrysler 200 sedan, apparently in response to complaints made by parties that advertised with the paper. Naturally, we wish Burgess the best of luck with his reborn career with The Detroit News. [Source: Jalopnik]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX