Detroit 2010: Tesla Model S in gorgeous red and a dirty Roadster
Tesla Motors' press conference doesn't take place until later today, but a great burgundy version of the Model S was already on display at the company's Detroit Auto Show booth. We've seen the car in silver and white before, but the dark red of this latest show car really caught our eye. We're excited to hear what Tesla has to tell us in a little while, and we really hope it's not simply that the Roadster road trip was a success. We know this, especially since the dirt-splattered car that made the trek is on display at the booth, signed by a lot of people and decorated with all of the major stops along the California-to-Detroit route. Take a look at both cars in the galleries below and we'll bring you whatever news there is shortly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX