Rumormill: Mercedes-Benz SLS Roadster coming in 2011
In a story that's sure to surprise no one, France's L'Automobile magazine is reporting that the upcoming Mercedes-Benz SLS supercar will be available in Roadster form sometime in 2011. According to the report, the gull-wing SLS will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show this September and will go on sale in the spring of 2010. Like the 300SL inspiration, the SLS will be available in fixed-roof and drop-top guise, with both versions powered by an AMG-fettled 6.2-liter V8 putting out 571 hp. However, it's unclear whether M-B will utilize a folding hard-top or a more traditional canvas roof design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX