Spy shots: Aston Martin V12 Vantage RS
The noise of other sports car makers getting their lunches eaten sounds just like the twelve cylinder engine in the Aston Martin V12 Vantage RS. A single RS sheep was caught in Italy's Stelvio Pass, being shepherded by a DBS. This Vantage RS gets some shinier wheels and a coat of delicious black paint, but otherwise, it looks like it's ready for the showroom floor. If anything could be cooler than a 600 hp Vantage packing twelve hi-rev punches, it's the DBS... but frankly, the jury's still out until we drive both of them (hint, Aston Martin...). Follow the link to check out the spy shots, and check out the gallery of hi-res pics below. Thanks for the tip, Des!
[Source: GT Spirit]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video