VIDEO: Nissan GT-R gets flogged around Reno/Fernley
While we weren't equipped with the means to record our time on the track with the Nissan GT-R, our friend Ty from Exhaustnote.com had the foresight to bring along a couple of video cameras to Reno/Fernley to show how Godzilla tackles the twisties. We've posted two videos: the first is a few hot laps with Mr. R. behind the wheel and the second is a great five-minute clip inside the car with Steve Millen giving the blow-by-blow on how the GT-R handles the rigors of track duty. Check them both after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models