Pics Aplenty: Every angle of the Land Rover LRX
In case you missed it yesterday, the Land Rover LRX is the SUV coupe concept the British marque will introduce next month in Detroit. Based on the Freelander, it's shorter, lower, and exceptionally slick-looking. That goes for the interior, too, which uses ambient lighting to communicate what drive mode the truck's in. Red's for sport, green's for off-road, and blue's for normal. Here's hoping that somewhere, a green light's being lit regarding a production version as well. You can check out our original post here. The attached gallery is now stocked with all the currently available media shots as well. We'll crawl all over the LRX and give you firsthand impressions in a few weeks when we get to see it in the metal.
[Source: Land Rover]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies