Lamborghini earns first motorsports win in FIA GT
The race not only marked the debut of the R-GT, but also of the FIA's new GT race format. For the 2007 season, GT races follow a new two-hour format that appears to have given organizers what they had hoped for – some really close racing. A late safety car deployment meant that pit strategy ended up being pretty important in this one, but that shouldn't take anything away from Lamborghini's impressive debut. After the final restart they rattled off a string of fastest laps to stay ahead for good. Kudos to Lambo. Check out the cool gallery available at Supercars.net by following the links.
[Source: Lamborghini via Supercars.net]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video