Disoriented driver rides the rails
"I didn't even know there was an underground in Oporto," the daily 24 horas quoted the driver as saying. He then explained that he was visiting friends in Portugal's second city and took the wrong turn. A wrong turn into the underground, down an access road, past the no entry signs and through an emergency access tunnel before reaching the rails. That's a pretty thorough foul up. And he did it without the benefit of a GPS system giving him bogus directions. Amazing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models