Chrysler cusses in never-aired gag ads
WARNING: Video is NOT work or kid friendly. Contains adult language, and unlike Binky, it ain't bleeped.
Our friends at Jalopnik discovered Chrysler's new online-only ad campaign a few days ago. Now the Jalopnik team has unearthed what is supposedly Chrysler's ad agency, BBDO Detroit, having a little fun with the Folgers coffee takeoff in the originals. We have to say, the originals are attention-getting and original (OK, an original takeoff on an old Folger's ad), but the edgier gag ads do more to stimulate our car-buying gland.
One more gag ad joins the two original ads after the jump.
One more PG13-rated ad...
And here are the original, G-rated ads...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX