Chrysler cusses in never-aired gag ads
WARNING: Video is NOT work or kid friendly. Contains adult language, and unlike Binky, it ain't bleeped.
Our friends at Jalopnik discovered Chrysler's new online-only ad campaign a few days ago. Now the Jalopnik team has unearthed what is supposedly Chrysler's ad agency, BBDO Detroit, having a little fun with the Folgers coffee takeoff in the originals. We have to say, the originals are attention-getting and original (OK, an original takeoff on an old Folger's ad), but the edgier gag ads do more to stimulate our car-buying gland.
One more gag ad joins the two original ads after the jump.
One more PG13-rated ad...
And here are the original, G-rated ads...
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video