Autoblog Night Watch: Maserati MC12 at Hockenheim
As is the case with many uber-exotics, using the term 'road car' is subjective. With the Maserati MC12, that designation is stretched even further. So what's the best venue to showcase the virtues of such a vehicle? None other than the world-famous Hockenheim circuit in Germany.
The Enzo-based, homologation special gives up the goods to those of you with a speed fetish, with plenty of drive time, including a lap of the MC12 with a track map superimposed on the screen, so you can see the setup and execution of every glorious turn.
Dim the lights, crank the volume and enjoy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX