SPOILER ALERT! Japan Grand Prix results and disappointments
Schumacher held a healthy lead over Fernando Alonso throughout the race and was gaining momentum, setting a record time in the previous sector, before his catastrophic engine mishap. In typical gentleman-racer style, Renault's Fernando Alonso blew past Schumacher, briefly waving to his German competition as he took the lead.
The first reported details of the race are available at Formula1.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models