The Nissan Micra is a 'cute' little mini car. The 'cute' turns to brute when you pack the 350Z's 3.5 V6 where the rear seats were. That's right, this little Nissan has got some cojones. A mid-engine V6 in a compact car is reminiscence of something Renault would do. Wait a minute, doesn't Renault own a considerable stake in Nissan? The Micra 350SR is the kind of corporate influence that is much more entertaining than what you normally would see on a balance sheet. Nissan says if you row the six-speed right, you can get this mighty mini from 0 to 60 in less than 5 seconds. A car this light with a mid-ship V6 powering the rear wheels would provide some serious automotive fun.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies