Wagons are often over looked in the U.S by automobile buyers. They generally have the same passenger capacity and utility value as their sedan counterparts, but also offer increased cargo room. This extra room comes from high-arched rear sections that replace the trunk of a sedan with an extended interior space, usually access by a rear hatch.
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models