Wagons are often over looked in the U.S by automobile buyers. They generally have the same passenger capacity and utility value as their sedan counterparts, but also offer increased cargo room. This extra room comes from high-arched rear sections that replace the trunk of a sedan with an extended interior space, usually access by a rear hatch.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models