2010 Volvo XC60 - Click above for a high-res image gallery
Volvo XC90 Recalls
- Michael Harley
- Dec 22, 2009
- Frank Filipponio
- Jul 27, 2007
Volvo has revealed that it's recalling 42,000 XC90 SUVs to inspect a suspect battery switch. Only North American vehicles had this switch, which apparently creates the risk of short circuits if the jack handle comes into contact with it. Volvo seems particularly concerned that this could happen on vehicles that were serviced by technicians in such a way that the potential for a short circuit was created. The recall is only for the 2005 Volvo XC90, though. Volvo dealers will check the recalled ca
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.