Volvo's longtime product chief and new head of American operations reveals that the ponderous S60 Cross Country is intended more for developing countries, but will be offered Stateside initially on a limited basis.
Volvo S60 Cross Country News
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 13, 2015
Volvo has revived the lifted sedan with its new S60 Cross Country, which is 2.5 inches taller than the standard sedan, making for a formidable winter vehicle.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 8, 2015
Want some of Volvo's Cross Country goodness, but really prefer a sedan with a trunk over a wagon? You're in luck, friend, because that's precisely what the Swedish automaker has in store with the launch of the new S60 Cross Country.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models