The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced that Volkswagen AG will recall 362,000 vehicles in the United States for a brake light switch that has the potential to malfunction. The recall affects certain 1999-2002 model year Jettas, some Jetta III from 1999-2000, and also the 1998-2002 New Beetles. This is evidently a recall of a previous recall -- the brake lights might not operate at all or may stay lit due to an incorrect installation the la
Volkswagen New Beetle Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.