It's had numerous upgrades and one big facelift, but before was able to net a second generation, it received a death sentence: the eight-year-old Volkswagen Eos will be decommissioned in 2015. The Final Edition seen here subs for the Sport in the model's three-trim lineup (as of this writing, the Sport is still on VW USA's website), slotting in between Komfort and Executive. After a jaunt through Virginia horse country, we found this Volkswagen to be a smart and capable little convertible that h
Volkswagen Eos Reviews
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models