Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, and Audi announced details of their Takata inflator recalls, and the campaigns affect nearly 1.7 million vehicles in the US.
Volkswagen Eos Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Aug 14, 2015
Volkswagen is recalling 420,000 vehicles in the US from several of its model lines because the wiring for the driver's side airbag can be torn. If this happens, then the safety device wouldn't work in a crash.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.