The Zinoro 1E is the electric BMW you never knew existed, but will soon be available to the public. In China. That's right, the i3 is not the only battery-powered vehicle the Bavarian company has had a hand in building recently. Its Chinese joint venture BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA) revealed the compact SUV, around which it intends to build a new brand, at the recent Guangzhou International Auto Show.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Zinoro 1e Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!