EVDrive is an electric drivetrain engineering company and they've built the most amazingly outrageous UTV development mule. Ever. Imagine, if you will, a side-by-side utility vehicle with each wheel powered by an electric motor capable of putting out 30 kilowatts (40 horsepower) and 66 pound-feet of twist. That's 120 kWs (160 hp) altogether and, after going through reduction gearing, enough torque to tear a tree stump from terra firma. To be precise, 2,904 lb-ft at peak.
Zero Radius Turn
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Zero Radius Turn Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!