British track car manufacturer Zenos Cars reveals the new R version of its E10 speedster, packing 350 horsepower into a 1,550-pound frame for an even mightier punch than its stablemates.
Zenos E10 R
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Zenos E10 R Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!