Zap Electric Taxi
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 19, 2011
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 9, 2010
We'll level with you on this one. We all know that Zap has seemingly had some, ahem... interesting business practices in the past. And we're not really sure what to make of this latest news, either. With that in mind, here's the main point: Zap has merged (or bought, depending on your viewpoint) with China's Jonway Automobile. There are three more bullet points to consider...
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Apr 21, 2010
At press conference ahead of the Beijing Motor Show, Steve Schneider, CEO of Zap introduced his company's latest effort, an electric taxi. Like previous Zap products, the taxi is to be produced in China. This one will built by a joint venture between Zap and electric meter manufacturer Holley Group.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models