When we're not dreaming about super-clean cars, we enjoy getting around town on our bikes. Who doesn't? We haven't had a chance to take the YikeBike, the 21st century version of the penny-farthing, for a spin, but the lucky punks at Engadget did, and it sounds like the crew's short hands-on time was enlightening. After just a few minutes on the bike, they managed to reach "fairly high speeds" and discovered that the hand controls are intuitive. While this first version of the bike wasn't the bes
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Yike Bike Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!