Yamaha really seems to enjoy imagining three-wheeled vehicles. The company recently patented an electric trike concept and it introduced the Tricity in Europe this year. For the 2014 Intermot motorcycle show in Cologne, German, the Japanese company is taking the idea in a sporty direction with its 01GEN concept to envision a future dual-sport model capable of going just about anywhere.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Yamaha 01gen Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!