You may conjure up visions of luxury sedans and boulevard cruisers when you think of Jaguar, but the Leaping Cat marque has also made some wickedly fast sports cars over the years.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 21, 2011
The droptop version of the Jaguar XKR-S – the one introduced to the U.S. at the LA Auto Show that's already sold out – has been thrown around the Nürburgring by test driver Sascha Bert, and the recipe contains all the basic ingredients: a lot of music and suspension travel, a little bit of roaring and opposite lock. You knew this was coming, but that doesn't make it any less fun to watch when it happens, right?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models