BMW has initiated a recall of certain diesel X5 models due to a faulty belt tensioner. The German automaker says that a manufacturing error at the supplier could mean that the tensioners have incipient cracks in their welds.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!