A group of American auto writers found themselves on the wrong side of the Spanish police recently while driving the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG through Catalonia. According to Motoramic, officers stopped around 18 writers, though not for disobeying any local traffic laws. Instead, the members of the group were detained for not being able to produce an international driver's license despite the fact that an IDL isn't a legal document, requires no test and simply states in several languages that t
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!