In September 2013, the Haenggung-dong neighborhood in Suwon City, South Korea tried a bold experiment: have the locals go car-free for 30 days as part of the EcoMobility World Festival. Looking back on the event a year later, Sustainable Cities Collective reports, residents are still feeling the impact of those 30 different days.
World Carfree Day
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
World Carfree Day Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!