One of our favorite toymakers is branching out its lineup of heirloom-quality toy cars into the first responder category. Automoblox has unveiled a new Emergency Line of rescue, police and fire vehicles based on three of its most popular models. The T900 truck becomes a go-anywhere rescue vehicle, the S9 sedan a patrol cruiser and the X9-X sport utility a capable transport for fire fighters.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 24, 2013
A playful design company has created a delightful set of wooden playthings. The Dream Car by Huzi Design was a successful Kickstarter campaign for a set of interchangeable wooden blocks that can be used to create any kind of car – no, not just a car, any kind of thing on wheels. Now available for sale, Huzi uses birch wheels affixed to walnut bases, and different bodystyles are made of poplar and coated with the same paint used for chalkboards. The wooden bases contain magnets that are rec
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models