Audi Electronics Research Lab, Qualcomm Incorporated and Peiker have jointly announced a new wireless charging technology that will be made available to both existing and future Audi customers. Such systems aren't anything new in the electronics industry, but this is the first such application by an automaker that we're aware of.
Wireless Charging Automotive
- Chris Tutor
- Jan 8, 2009
Click above to view a high-res gallery of eCoupled photos
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models